Friday, October 31, 2008

Traditions

I love fall, the holidays and holiday traditions! There's just something about this time of year that makes me so happy: the leaves changing colors, the smell of chimney smoke, snow, Christmas lights, spending time with family, all of it!




Apple picking is one of my favorite fall traditions. We pick way too many apples and then make: apple sauce, apple brownies, ozark pudding, apple pie...you name it! It makes the house smell great and tastes even better!





This year was even more special because my sister, husband and I took my cousin's 10 month old daughter with us to the orchard last weekend, to start the apple picking tradition with her! It was cold and she wasn't really into it at first, but once my hubby picked her up (she loves him!) she was sooo cute and I like to think she had fun!

Enjoy the photos :)


What are your favorite traditions??



No comments :