Thursday, February 11, 2010

It will be worth it

Two nights ago, I was able to feel overwhelming happy for someone I don't know IRL, about something that I've been unable to be happy about, in recent months, for people I do know IRL. Cryptic with so few details, I know, but stick with me here. I was filled with overwhelming joy for this person. I felt no jealousy or sadness, anger or resentment, without any effort whatsoever.

Seems like I was a horrible person the last few months. lol But really, I was unable to control it as much as I didn't want to feel that way. I finally gave up my anxiety and control and fear, and said, "I trust You. Help me." And just days later, He showed me that His plan for me just might be the plan I had for myself.

This does not mean I think I'm in control again. I know He's in control. But if we allow ourselves to be quiet and really listen, He will tell us what He has planned for us.

I thought it was impossible and He said:
All things are possible. Luke 18:27

I was worried and frustrated and He said:
Cast all your cares on me. I Peter 5:7

I thought it wasn't worth it and He said:
It will be worth it. Romans 8:28


1 comment :

Sonya said...

I am searching for what I want to say to you! I know that things have been difficult and I have been praying for you. I knew that God had something instore for you! I will continue to pray for you and your husband.