Thursday, November 4, 2010

This past month...

...my computer has been out of commission.

...I started going through internet withdrawals.

...I had so much I wanted to blog about that I, of course, can't think of now.

...my belly has been growing bigger and bigger.

...I essentially started living in maternity yoga pants and over-sized sweatshirts whenever possible.

...I spent some time with family in one of my favorite places for a wedding (photos to come!)

...I had maternity photos taken of me and my hubby by one of my favorite photographers.

...I've slowed down quite a bit and carrying around this belly has become exhausting.

...I've grown more and more in love with this precious little girl growing inside me, that is now only 9 weeks from arriving!



2 comments :

Unknown said...

yay! i've missed your posts and you.

Sonya said...

9 weeks! WOW THIS IS COMING FAST! hard to beleive you are that close. :) I am so glad you are back. I can't wait to see your maternity pics.