Saturday, June 13, 2009

BIG things to come!

That's right...I have a lot of BIG, EXCITING things in the works right now! I'm starting a new job soon, I'm moving right along in my photography classes, two different people have approached me about possibly photographing their weddings in 2010, I have a photography blog and an Etsy shop to sell my photography in the planning stages, and my best friend designed my very own logo for me, which will soon turn into business cards and letterhead and custom headers! And that's just a small taste of the exciting things to come!

I know I haven't been writing as often as I used to, but I haven't disappeared! I'm just working hard and I promise to share all these new and exciting things with you as they come out of the planning stages and become more concrete.

This extremely difficult period of my life has evolved into one of the most exciting times of my life and I'm so excited to experience and enjoy every second of it! I have learned so much about myself and what makes me happy, and I plan to take advantage of that knowledge in every aspect of my life. So please stick around and check in on me, even if I'm not posting every day! Like I said before, the list above is just a very small hint of what's coming from me and I can't wait to share it all with you!

In other completely unrelated news, after all the photos of me in my anniversary post, I was told that I don't share photos of myself often enough. This often proves difficult since I'm usually the one behind the camera! I do have a blurry, mirror shot of myself that I took about a month ago, that the blogoshpere never saw though. So since I'm in no condition to be in front of the camera today (trust me on this one!), a blurry, mirror shot will have to satisfy you for now!
Hope you're all enjoying a fantastically gorgeous June weekend, like I am!

4 comments :

GodseySix said...

Great picture. And I am so glad that things are beginning to snowball in the right direction for you. This really is exciting news!

Tricia Nugen said...

Congratulations on all your exciting news! I can't wait to watch your dreams grow!

Angie said...

I am truly happy for you, that you are doing what makes you happy. That is a big blessing!

Sonya said...

I am so excited for you! All of these things sound great and I can't wait to tag along on this journey with you. :)