Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An afternoon at the movies...

The hubs and I actually had a day off together today and we decided to take advantage of it and go see a movie. He knew I wanted to see Julie & Julia and was a really good sport about going to see it with me.

Don't believe I have such an amazing husband?? I have proof:

See! Two tickets! And I think he actually liked it! It was sweet, and charming, and FUNNY! It was a perfectly relaxing afternoon together and best of all it was FREE! I had a gift card that was given to me for my birthday a year and a half ago that we just never got around to using. So we saw a movie, got popcorn and a drink for $0! Awesome!

3 comments :

Angie said...

I'm reading the book now and really enjoying it. I can't wait to see the movie now!

GodseySix said...

How sweet! I love inexpensive dates with my hubby!

I've been reading about that movie everywhere, but I can't seem to break away from the Twilight series long enough to get into anything else. :)

Anyhow, glad to see you two were able to get some time off together. Working opposite days definitely makes those times more special.

Sonya said...

So nice that you got to spend the day together! I want to see that movie. Glad that you liked it.