Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Ten years ago last night, I kissed this boy for the first time at a New Year's Eve party. As I drove home with my friends, they all thought I was crazy. But from that night on, we were pretty much inseparable. That boy became my best friend, eventually the man I would marry, and now the father of our 4 day old daughter.

This man is my exact opposite and at the same time, my absolute perfect match. I am so very grateful for the past ten years and everything we have experienced together. It hasn't always been easy, but every experience has helped us develop the relationship we have today.

2011 is here and I know there are so many amazing experiences ahead of us this year as we begin to see the world through our daughter's eyes. There hasn't been a New Year yet that I have looked forward to with so much excitement and anticipation.

Wishing you all nothing but the best in 2011!

No comments :