Saturday, December 28, 2013

Audrey - 3 years

Audrey,

You are officially three today! With you, every day is an adventure, and this past year has certainly been full of excitement!

We started off the year with potty training and you exceeded our expectations with your willingness and ability to quickly adapt.

You transitioned from a crib, to a toddler bed, and then quickly to a queen size bed and FINALLY started sleeping through the night (for the most part!)

We visited art galleries and made plenty of our own art!



And we, of course, had our share of photo shoots!



We played in the sunshine, in the sand, in the rain, in the leaves, and in the snow.





You had your first pedicure and made lots of wishes.


You started pre-school and you're having so much fun learning and making new friends.

You gave up officially napping, but often fall asleep right in the middle of your very busy life. And we're done with binkies for good!


You love tacos, carrots, lining things up, singing, dancing, your stuffed panda Tinky, nutcrackers, babies, helping Mommy sew, reading, puppets, playing dress up, and chocolate, just to name a few. You are full of fire and passion and determination. You have a strong will, know what you want and when you want it. But you love your family and Jesus and you are polite and kind to others.

I can't believe you're three, baby! You challenge me and surprise me and fill me heart with joy every single day. You are my wildest dream come true. And though you test me and frustrate me and challenge me more than ever, I continue to learn and grow in your presence.

I love you more than I could ever say in words, sweet girl!

Love Always,
Mommy

1 comment :

Sonya said...

She has gotten so incredibly big! I am always amazed at how fast time goes by. And there is so much cuteness in this post! I just love her adventures.