Sunday, December 29, 2013

Audrey's 3rd Birthday Interview

So, Audrey turned three yesterday. She is growing and changing so quickly and as much as I try to record all the milestones, I feel like little things will and are slipping away. So I decided to start doing yearly birthday interviews. I write her letters, but that is my perspective. I asked Audrey 10 questions yesterday. I plan to ask her the same questions every year on her birthday and think it will be fun to look back on and compare. So without further ado, here is her interview.

Audrey Ann-Marie
3 years old
December 28, 2013

1) What is your favorite color? Purple
2) What is your favorite food? Tacos (She is referring to Mommy's turkey tacos.)
3) What do you want to be when you grow up? An artist
4) Who is your best friend? Mommy!
5) What is your favorite book? Pete the Cat
6) What is your favorite movie? Rapunzel (Tangled)
7) What are you really good at? Singing
8) What is your favorite thing to do? Yoga with Mommy
9) What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate-cake-ice cream-candy (This sounded like all one word when she said it.)
10) What makes you the happiest? Dancing, and reading, and hugging and kissing, and Mommy and Daddy and my whole family!

No comments :