Friday, March 5, 2010

family time

So...you saw the winter wonderland that is my hometown right now, and you saw the new haircut I got while I was there, but you haven't seen our whole trip home yet! Monday was the 30th birthday of one of my hubby's brothers, so we went to visit him, his wife and our 2 adorable nieces! If you know anything about me, you know how much I love those little girls and that I, of course, brought my camera with me!

Athena, happy as always!

Aura, smiling at me!

So incredibly precious!

Sisters

Uncle M reading Athena a story...she loves books!

She has also discovered her belly button and had to keep checking
that it was still there.

Too many cute faces from Aura!

I told you they're adorable! We also saw my cousin and her daughter while we were home...and Natalie is just as cute!



No comments :