Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The BIG 30!

On Sunday, I turned the big 30! I spent my birthday weekend at my sister's house in Maryland, with her, my brother-in-law and nephew, my parents, my husband and Audrey. We went out for a nice birthday dinner, did some shopping, watched some football, and just spent time together. It was really nice.

A lot of my friends are or were dreading turning 30. Not me, I'm completely embracing it! I have never been more comfortable and confident with who I am, where I'm going and what I want in my life. That, to me, is worth celebrating!

I have a lot of really wonderful people in my life and so many blessings to be grateful for. So bring it on 30s! I'm ready and excited to see what you have in store for me!

And something that is definitely in store for me this year, is that I'm going to be a Titi again! I've known for awhile, but my sister officially announced today that she is expecting a baby girl! I'm so excited for her and can't wait to meet my new niece! And since I was down there this weekend, I used the opportunity to take some photos and create their pregnancy announcement for them. My sister used it today to announce her pregnancy to her friends and family on Facebook. Because it's not really official until it's on Facebook, right?!


P.S. Can we all just acknowledge that this is my 4th post in a row that is not about Audrey! Go me!


No comments :