Saturday, April 20, 2013

#BostonStrong

This is a prime example of why Boston is one of my favorite cities and why I am proud to be a Bay Stater. The spirit of the people of Boston is unlike any other.
"Just minutes after the capture of the second Boston Marathon bombing suspect, Bostonians leave their homes in which they've been locked down in for hours and come together in the streets to rejoice. Peaceful crowd shown applauding local police and singing our national anthem. Boston, you're my home." ~Bill Farrell


2 comments :

Sonya said...

I truly am amazed by the whole events surrounding the Boston Marathon and the capture of the two suspects. It has been amazing the way Boston has rallied!!!

Sarah said...

I actually hadn't seen that video last month and made me tear up!

Three more days left in the May giveaway; A new blog design!Our Journey