Sunday, January 3, 2010

More new exciting things for 2010!

I've been working on a photography blog for awhile now, but whether I wasn't happy with it or just wasn't confident enough to share it, I kept it private.

Well, after redesigning my blog layout here yesterday, I was feeling confident and inspired! So, I tweaked some things, and I am proud to introduce my new photography blog to you...

Blue Eyed Perspective

There's actually a very special post today! I don't know how often I'll post to this new blog, but my hope is that I will be inspired to take more photos and post often because I know it is out there for the world to see!

I hope you enjoy my photos and please let me know what you think of the new blog!


*Update*
Apparently, the photos on my new blog aren't loading in Internet Explorer. They do load in Firefox, but I'm working on trying to figure out the problem! If you post large photos to your blog in Blogger and know how to fix this, please fill me in!

**Update 2** I didn't figure out how to fix it, but I did find another way to post larger photos that works in BOTH Firefox AND Internet Explorer! YAY! Go check it out!


3 comments :

Sonya said...

layout looks good but the photos aren't loading. I will have to check back later to see if they come up.

Sara said...

my sister just told me the same thing actually. they do load in firefox, just not in internet explorer. i'm working on fixing it!

Katrina said...

I love this new layout and the layout of your photography site! Very professional looking. I use Chrome and the pictures loaded no problem.

Thanks for the sweet comment you left me. :)