Friday, August 6, 2010

Quick Update

Well, as it turns out, I predicted correctly and our child is just as stubborn as its parents! Baby had its legs crossed almost the entire 30 minutes of my ultrasound today! The ultrasound tech said she got 2 quick looks and thought it was a girl, but couldn't be positive.

She didn't say much else. Took a lot of measurements and everything seemed to look good! Heartbeat was strong. She said they'll go over everything with us at my next appointment, which is August 23rd.

Don't know if they'll give me another ultrasound or not, but I will definitely be asking about it at my next appointment. If not, I may just pay to have a private scan and find out. There's a place in Boston that does 3D ultrasounds, but also offers a 2D gender prediction ultrasound for only $69.

What's most important is that the baby seems healthy, and that's all that really matters to us. Right now? I'm tired and have a killer headache, so I'm going to lay down.

1 comment :

GodseySix said...

They should give you another scan just to be certain of the gender. Definitely ask! I was lucky enough to have an OB who loved ultrasounds just as much as the patients did & she "looked" for reasons to have them done. :) I think I had at least 5 with every baby! :)