Sunday, August 29, 2010

My day in photos

Last night, one of my very favorite people came to visit me! We chatted for hours as baby girl kicked the heck out of her hand. ♥ This morning, we went for an hour and a half long walk, chatting and taking photos along the way. It was exactly what I needed and I'm so glad she came to visit! And despite our chatting, I actually got some good photos!

















And she got some beautiful photos of me and my preggo belly! :)



This last one is my favorite that she took today! Love it! Love her! Love my baby girl in there!

Tomorrow? Marathon shopping day with my mom to start my baby registries! :)

5 comments :

Kristen said...

Awww love you girls and your wonderful photos. You both have such an eye for photography! Sara you look beautiful in your pictures (as does April). Your belly is adorable :)

Unknown said...

you took some really great ones! i loved our walk and our time together. i miss you already.

Unknown said...

Great photos, and nice blog. Congratulations. ^_^

Unknown said...

wow you take awesome photos!!!! I am beyond envious!

Sonya said...

absolutely great shots! And your pregnant belly is adorable.