Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Catch up...

This past weekend we were in our hometown again. Saturday was my soon-to-be brother-in-law's stag. While all the boys were out having a good time, my sister, one of her college roommates, my mom and I assembled the wedding programs for hours! We got them all done though and I am pretty pleased with how they came out.

Sunday was Natalie's birthday party. I know I already showed you some photos from her birthday dinner on her actual birthday, but she's just so darn cute I couldn't resist sharing some from the party!

My cousin and her husband made this themselves!

Natalie playing with my sister's Blackberry. She's starting young!

Eating one of her cards! Yuuuum!

"Kissing" her new monkey. I say "kissing" because to her kissing
was more like sticking it's whole face in her mouth. When she
goes to kiss you she comes at you with her whole mouth
open and licks your whole face! *hahahahaha*

She did much better digging right into the cake this time!

Monday was spent driving back again, unpacking and buying some much needed groceries! And yesterday, I spent most of the day working on a birthday present for my uncle. I'm not going to tell you what it is now because it will be much better with photos and is worthy of it's own post! So when it gets here, I'll be sure to share with all of you!

No comments :