Sunday, January 25, 2009

Slumber Party

We're back at my parents' house again. My sister gets MARRIED next Saturday, so we're here for a week to help with all the last minute details.

Last night my sister and I had a little slumber party with our cousin's daughter, Natalie, so she could have a night out with her husband. She is just the cutest thing ever and I had to share a photo I took of her when she was taking a tubby last night!

Posting will be sporadic this week, I'm sure! Monday I have to get our other car inspected (I'm hoping it's not a disaster like the other one was) get my hubby a new cell phone battery and go to the bank. Wednesday, I'm going with my sister for her last dress fitting. The groom and a bunch of family are flying in Thursday. Friday, we have manicures, pedicures, and massages in the morning, followed by the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at night. Then the festivities really begin!

No comments :