Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm back!

Well, technically, I've been back since Sunday night. Luckily for me, my weekend is Monday-Tuesday, so I got to decompress from my vacation a little bit. Unfortunately it's back to reality today and I have to get to work soon, but I just wanted to let you all know that there are photo posts coming soon! We had a fabulous time and honestly it was just the escape I needed! The ship was just ahead of a hurricane so we didn't have as much sunshine as we hoped for, but I still had a great time even if I did come back as pale as I left!

Hope you all had a wonderful week while I was gone!

xoxoxo

2 comments :

Sonya said...

that stinks that the weather wasn't as wonderful as you would have hoped but I am glad that you still had a great time!

Katrina said...

So glad you're back!!!
I hope you had a relaxing trip and I cannot wait to see the pictures. :)