Saturday, May 19, 2012

random ramblings

I've been sick for over a week now and just want to feel better already!
*************
Audrey and I had a dance party in our pjs this morning. Such a fun way to start our Saturday! I think we'll do it more often!
*************
My hubby and I are dealing with some difficult stuff right now. Have been for awhile actually. Would you pray for us as we work our way through it?
*************
I went to a jewelry party/girl's night at a friend's on Monday and made these to bring as a snack:
They were so yummy! I love Pinterest!
*************
I've been really bad at taking pictures of Audrey this month. I think her letter this month may have a whole bunch of crappy cell phone pics unless I step it up.
*************
Speaking of stepping it up, she's had a new tutu hanging in her closet for much too long. I think we may have to have a photo shoot today.
*************
Did I mention I haven't been feeling well? Ugh. I haven't been eating very well though. I need to get back on track.
*************
It's a beautiful day today. The sun is shining. It's just me and my princess all day so I'm going to try to make it a fun day for the both of us.
*************
Hope you all have a nice weekend!

1 comment :

Sonya said...

I am sorry that you and your hubby are going through a rough patch. I will pray for you all and if you need to talk about it let me know.

I have come to the realization that pictures of my kids are memories that I will want forever whether or not I am using my best camera or my cell phone I want to capture those memories any way I can!