Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The post you've all been waiting for...

...wedding photos!

We all love wedding photos, don't we?! If I'm being completely honest, I was a little disappointed with my photos. It's hard for me to take really great photos as a guest. I try to stay out of the way of the photographer actually getting paid to shoot the wedding and not affect their photos in anyway, but that affects my photos.

I did get a few good shots though (most of which were taken when their paid photographer wasn't around) so you'll see a few of my favorites. I'm not going to share them all at once, so enjoy today's few and come on back to see some more tomorrow!

The bride getting her hair done!

Her bling!


The Maid of Honor - one of the bride's sisters

Adding the veil!

The groom looking at the Best Man's watch before the ceremony!

Is that enough of a teaser for you?? Tomorrow I'll post photos from the ceremony, so stop back and check them out!


2 comments :

Sonya said...

More please!! The black and white one of the sister is my fave! :)

GodseySix said...

Love the groom checking out the watch! You don't need me to tell you these are great, but just to make myself feel better...these are great! ;) I'll be back tomorrow!!!