Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vermont Summer Afternoon

When we took the trip to our hometown a couple weeks ago to celebrate the marriage of our good friends, we also took advantage of some family time! The day after the wedding, we spent the gorgeous, sunny afternoon sitting in the grass, chatting with my hubby's sister and brother, his brother's wife and our adorable little niece!

I love being home. Everything is so beautiful, quiet and peaceful. You can just sit in the grass and enjoy the beauty and company surrounding you. There's no place in the world that makes me feel this way, and we don't get to see our niece very often, so I made sure to snap some photos!

My brother-in-law picking strawberries in the garden.

My sister-in-laws sandals.

Our beautiful niece, Athena!

Athena exploring on the grass.

My sister-in-law is simply stunning!

Little cutie! :)

Bare feet in the grass...the only thing better is
having your toes in the sand!


5 comments :

Katrina said...

Great pictures! I love how green everything is in Vermont-- it's so beautiful.

Shana Putnam said...

I love the mailbox pic

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I whole heartedly agree about toes in the sand!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Those are so great Sara! You are so talented!

Sonya said...

Your niece is adorable!