Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pinterest Favorite Food Finds

I love Pinterest! It gives me so my ideas and has so many sources of inspiration. But when it comes to recipes, if you're anything like me, you pin more than you actually make. However, I have found some recipes that I love and have become regulars in our house. So today I'm going to share a couple of my favorite food finds from Pinterest!

First up, the Breakfast Grilled Cheese! I love this and make it all the time! You get the yummy, buttery, crunchiness on the outside and the warm, gooey, cream cheesiness on the inside. I've used all different kinds of bagels. Sometimes I use the tomatoes and thyme, sometimes I use sage, and sometimes I just use the cream cheese and nothing else. But it's so yummy every time!
Photo from Grilled Cheese Social
I made this Blueberry Tart for a housewarming party I went to last summer and it was sooooo delicious! I love lemon and blueberries! It was really light and refreshing and super easy to make. This summer I'm going to try it with raspberries, too, because lemon and raspberry together is even better than lemon and blueberry.
Photo by Con Poulos from Real Simple
In our house, we love soup! And when you have a big pot of soup, you have to have a nice crusty bread to go with it! I got an enamel cast iron pot for Christmas, so I had to try out this bread recipe! It is incredibly easy and there are so many different things you can add to it!
Photo from Simply So Good
Finally, I made these No-Bake Energy Bites recently to bring to a friend who had just had a baby. The new mom loved them and the oatmeal and flax seed make them great for breast milk production. Audrey and I loved them, too, so we made a batch for us to snack on as well!
Photo from Smashed Peas and Carrots

Do you actually make the recipes that you Pin? Please share your favorite! I'll Pin it and maybe I'll actually try it out! *wink, wink*


No comments :