Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow!

I looked out the window this morning and there was snow on the ground!! Granted it was only a dusting and the rain was pretty quickly turning it to slush, but it was snow! My parents have had snow for a while now (which makes me very happy because that's where we'll be for the holidays and there's nothing like a white Christmas) but we've only had rain so far. Seeing the snow instantly put me in a good mood! I am so ready for Christmas and to spend some time with my family.

Anyway, I got to work and one of my co-workers mentioned that she had to shovel behind her tires! We definitely didn't have that much where I live. I'm also spoiled and have these 2 magic buttons. I aim them out the window, press them at the same time and VOILA! my car starts for me. I let the car warm up for about 10 minutes before I have to leave and all the snow and ice melts right off. It's pretty wonderful if you ask me. :)

No comments :