Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

Well, it's New Year's Eve! We had a big surf and turf dinner of steak and lobster with homemade french fries tonight. I don't like lobster or even steak that much, but I did eat a small piece of steak. Having studied lobsters, I don't think I could get myself to eat one even if I liked the way it tasted.

I have to say the lobsters were pretty cute. I felt bad that we were about to cook them.

But as we dunked them into their steamy demise, I couldn't help but think that what sucks for them, is a yummy dinner for my family.


It's a fitting thought for the New Year I think. With the end of every year, or chapter in our lives, comes a new year and bigger and better things.

I'm certainly looking forward to 2009 and a fresh start! And when I figure out exactly what I'm going to do with that fresh start, I'll be sure to let you know! ;) Until then, I do know that it will definitely include blogging, so keep an eye out for many more posts to come!

Wishing you all a safe and happy New Year! I hope 2009 brings you health, happiness, love, laughter, and good times with good friends!



No comments :