Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF

Remember when that meant a bunch of shows you'd watch on tv on Friday night? I loved Full House, Family Matters and Step by Step. Now that I'm in the real world, those 4 letters mean oh so much more!

I made it through a week from HELL. Little miss spy got on IM this morning from her vacation to see how I was doing. She asked if I was ok and my response was,"That entirely depends on your definition of ok. I'm still alive."

I have a 3 hour drive back to my hometown again tonight for weekend 2 of 3 in a row. I'm exhausted. I got in bed at 7:30 pm last night. No, that's not a typo, I said 7:30! When I make it to January 1st I'm going to sleep for a week straight.

When I get up, I'm hoping this last year and a half will just seem like a bad dream and I'll have the energy and positive attitude to start the next chapter in this crazy life of mine.

No comments :