Monday, November 3, 2008

Weddings!

Oh, how I love weddings!! My hubby and I were engaged for a year and a half, so wedding planning was a big part of my life for a while! I have to admit, I loved it and was a little bit sad when it was all over.

We were of the first of our friends to get married. But what's great is now they are all starting to get married too and we get to be a part of it all! My sister recently got engaged to her high school sweetheart, a guy my hubby and I have been friends with for many years! It's all very exciting because their engagement will only have been about 8 months when they get married on January 31st. So there is a lot to do in not that much time.

Luckily, my sister has a good idea of what she wants. That combined with all the research from my wedding, has made her planning very easy. Luckily for me, she asked me to help with just about everything for the wedding. I'm more than happy to help her and I LOVE this stuff so I'm REALLY enjoying it. I have a list of things I'm designing, printing, creating and planning for her. I just finished the bridal shower favors, so I thought it would be fun to share a few pictures with all of you!

Enjoy :)



No comments :