Monday, February 2, 2009

Good times

Well, my little sister is now a married woman!! Everything went so well. Friday was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We had about 4 inches of snow in about an hour and a half and drove home from the rehearsal dinner in a complete white out. But Saturday morning we woke up and the sky was so blue and everything else was covered in white. It was beautiful!

My sister and I headed to the hair dresser for 8 am and both had our hair done.


After that, all the girls got ready at my parents' house and the photographer took a bunch of pictures. About 12:30 the limo came and took us to the church!

The ceremony was just beautiful and I was so proud to stand by my sister's side. After the ceremony, we got in the limo and went to take some pictures before we headed to the reception at Berkshire Hills Country Club.

We absolutely had a blast at the reception!! It was like a high school reunion for us and we had so much fun dancing the night away with all our family and friends. The newlyweds are in Jamaica now enjoying their honeymoon and I must admit I'm a little jealous ;)

Now, I'll just shut up and post some more pictures, since that's what you really want to see!


Yesterday, I spent the whole day sorting through and editing photos, cooking and eating A LOT of food and watching the Super Bowl! I tried to have a relaxing day after all the festivities, but I was exhausted from staring at the computer all day. That's why I'm a day late posting! (sorry!)

Today, we went to visit our niece who's now at home with her mama and papa. She's so darn cute I can't stand it. I'll post some more photos of her tomorrow :)

No comments :