Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail?!

Last night, around dinner time, we had a knock at our door. I walked outside to see the UPS man driving away and there were 3 boxes on our porch!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!! I've been driving my hubby crazy patiently waiting for these packages to arrive!

The top box was all 400 of the prints I ordered of our wedding and honeymoon! I was so excited!! As soon as we were done with dinner, I had all 400 of the photos spread out on our living room floor! I organized them chronologically (yes, I'm a little obsessive-compulsive) and filled 3 albums!!

It was really fun to look through them with my hubby and think back on our wedding day and honeymoon. And now I can cross something off my list that's been on there for almost 2 years!!

The other 2 boxes were my photography course materials that I've been waiting for!! By the time I finished all the albums, it was pretty late, so I saved those boxes for today! I did open the boxes and look at all my cool new stuff (of course!) but I didn't read through anything very closely. Today, I am really looking forward to looking through everything and maybe starting my first lesson!!


No comments :