Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Projects

I don't know about you, but I always have a list of projects I want to do, but rarely have the time to actually make them a reality or other projects take priority because of time restraints. As a result, the list always seems to get longer and longer.

When I was laid off, I thought that maybe I'd be able to tackle that list of mine!! My list of projects for my sister's wedding took priority though. Now that the wedding is over, and I've had some time to relax from all the excitement, I've decided to tackle the list!

First on my list is having all the photos from my wedding (almost 2 years ago!) printed and getting them in albums. We had the disposable cameras on the tables from the wedding developed onto CDs and a bunch of CDs of photos from family and friends. But CDs aren't all that fun to pull out and look at. So today, I am sorting through all the CDs, picking out the good shots, and uploading them to a website to have them printed and mailed to me. I thought about going to WalMart, but there are just so many of them that I would be standing there for hours.

It's a good project for me today because the hubby went into work to fill out some paperwork and help his new boss move some furniture around. (Have I mentioned how excited we both are about his new job!) Once, they mail the prints to me, I plan on putting them into these beautiful leather photo albums that my hubby bought for me a few years ago.

So that's what's on the docket for me today! (little miss spy, are you laughing hysterically??)

1 comment :

Unknown said...

first i gagged. then i laughed really hard. effin' docket.

good luck with albums!