Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Fat Tuesday!

No Mardi Gras activities going on here, we're planning a pretty low key day. Sunday we came home to my parents' house. Yesterday, I posted my first "Not me!" Monday, but I was feeling pretty sick most of the day, so I spent the majority of it on the couch! This week we're busy helping my sister pack to move to Maryland with her new husband. We get the moving truck on Thursday to load it up and we're leaving bright and early Friday morning.

We'll be down there with them for about a week, so blogging may be sporatic. We do love the D.C. area though, so I'm hoping we'll do some of the touresty stuff! I'm planning on practicing some of my new photography skills and working on my first photo project for school, so keep an eye out for some photos while we're there.

That's about it for now. But we (of course!) went to see our niece as soon as we got home on Sunday, so I'll end this post with a couple photos of her! :)

She has the cutest little feet!

Sleepy during bath time!


No comments :