Wednesday, April 22, 2009

8 things...

El over at Through My Own Lens tagged me Monday and I'm just getting a chance to do this, so here goes!

Here's how 8 THINGS works:

- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:

- MOVING to our new apartment!
- Seeing my new bedroom furniture all set up and sleeping in our new bed!
- Warm weather
- Grilling out
- Planting a garden
- Finding a job and getting back to work(soon I hope!)
- Owning our own home (someday)
- Starting a family (someday)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:

- Blogged about my new furniture
- Ran some errands
- Got gas
- Checked for updates on Stellan multiple times
- Paid a few bills
- Ironed my hubby's shirts for work
- Made dinner
- Watched American Idol with my love

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:

- Find a job
- Not worry so much
- Be more spontaneous
- Play golf better
- Be less introverted
- Get paid for loving my husband (I'd be a millionaire!)
- See my sister more often
- Take a cross-country road trip with my hubby

8 SHOWS I WATCH:

- House
- Fringe
- American Idol
- Survivor
- Grey's Anatomy
- Private Practice
- Iron Chef America
- The View (since I've been laid off)

8 BLOGGERS TAGGED:

- Lindsay over at The Godsey Six
- Sonya over at Ladybugs, Butterflies, and Boxing
- Katrina over at The Sevin Family
- Laufa over at Morgan Madness
- Domestically Disabled Girl
- Trisha over at A Day in the Life of a Seelen
- Kameron over at A Wrinkle in Time
- MomE

These 8 bloggers are a few of my new favorites! Looking forward to your responses, but if you don't feel like doing it, that's certainly ok too!

5 comments :

Through My Own Lens said...

Awww...thanks so much for playing! It's great to learn more about you! Good luck with the move...and finding a job!

GodseySix said...

WooHoo! Thanks for tagging me! :)

Bobbi said...

Wow...never been tagged before...or had the opportunity to tag others...thanks!!!! Smiles and prayers to you!

Laufa said...

Thanks for thinking of me...now I have to think of answers. Thanks a lot (sarcastic)! Just kidding.

Sonya said...

I am so honored that I am one of your new favorite blogs!!!!