Friday, April 24, 2009

Change is good!

Emotionally, I had a MUCH better day today! I swear I'd be a millionaire if I could bottle sunshine! It really does wonders for my mood and attitude!

Anyway, you've probably noticed that my blog has undergone some changes! (If you're reading this in Google Reader, head on over to my blog to check out the makeover!) In an attempt to regain a little bit of confidence, I did this entirely by myself! :)
I hope you like it as much as I do and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments :

Trisha said...

You've done an awesome job on your blog! :)

GodseySix said...

Oooh! I *do* like it! Purple is one of my favorite colors! The others are red, green, pink, brown, green, blue, black, yellow and orange. But definitely purple, too. ;)

It looks great! I wouldn't have a CLUE how to even begin to go about a change like this. I'd be happy if I could just figure out how to strike through a word in my post. Do you, by chance, know how to do that?

Unknown said...

nice job :)

Angie said...

Love the new blog look! And glad you had a much better day. I agree with you, sunshine is a very good thing for the soul.

Sonya said...

I am very impressed. All of the html business totally confuses me. I would love to have three columns on my blog but I can't find any templates that have it and there is no way I could build it all by myself. You did a fantastic job!!