Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I just got a phone call...

...and a service tech from HP is on her way to my apartment to replace my hard drive! Amazing! I mean, it's certainly not amazing that my hard drive needs replacing and that I lost just about everything that was on my laptop, but at least I'll have my laptop back. As I said before, I never buy extended warranties, NEVER! But for some reason, when I bought my laptop almost exactly one year ago, I bought the 3 year extended service plan. Either it was really cheap, or someone must have talked me into it. But I bought it, THANK GOD!

My apartment is pure chaos at the moment, but the packing is slowly but surely getting done! The hubby is only working until 2 today and has tomorrow off so I'm sure we'll get it all done. My parents and grandparents are coming Thursday night to help us with the move. I am so lucky to have such an amazingly supportive family. I could not do this on my own!

So I don't know when I'll post again. It may not be until Monday. But rest assured that when I return, a huge load of stress will have been lifted off my shoulders! I hope...

In other good news, I won a giveaway!!! woooooohooooooooo :) It totally brightened my day!

I hope you all have a great end of the week and weekend!

2 comments :

GodseySix said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! Congrats on the win! Feels good doesn't it?

I'm having another one myself. (And I'm entered in a couple as we speak). Look at what you started! ;) I'm a giveaway hound now! lol!

Congrats again! Those earrings are SO neat! Fish scales? Interesting!

Sonya said...

Good luck with the move. I can't wait to hear about your new apartment with your new bedroom furniture!!!