Thursday, March 26, 2009

ABC's of me!

Well, I was trying to be productive today, but it is not going quite as well as I would have hoped! I thought that taking a quick break to read some blogs might help get me back on track. I was over at Blogging Along and I thought her post was fun, so I figured I'd give it a shot too!

ABC's of Me!

A is for your age: 26
B is for your burger of choice: well done, American cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo
C is for the car that you drive: Chevy Trailblazer and I love it!
D is for dog's name: we can't have pets at our apartment unfortunately, but I would love to have a puppy! Maybe when we buy a house someday...
E is for an essential item you use each day: moisturizer!
F is for your favorite television show: hmmm, that's tough...lately I'd say Private Practice
G is for favorite game: canasta
H is for hometown: North Adams
I is for instruments played: played the flute for a long time, but haven't even picked it up since high school
J is for favorite juice: orange
K is for what you'd like to kick: my tendency to worry too much
L is for last restaurant you dined at: I have no idea what the name of it is, but it was in Annapolis when we were down there and I had the best salad I've ever had in my life!
M is for your favorite Muppet: the Muppets always kind of freaked me out
N is for number of piercings you have: 2 in each ear and my belly button, although I've been thinking about possibly taking the belly button bar out
O is for overnight hospital stays: none
P is for people you were with today: just my hubby
Q is for what you do in quiet times: blog, take pictures or read
R is for regrets: I don't have any regrets. I strongly believe that everything that has happened to me, good and bad, has made me into the person I am today.
S is for status: happily married!
T is for time you woke up today: 6:30 but I made myself go back to sleep and slept until 8:30
U is for what you consider unique: hmm...this is a tough one...
V is for favorite vegetable: I love most veggies but if I had to pick a favorite I would probably pick carrots
W is for your worst habit: another "w" - worrying
X is for x-rays you have had: ankle once (wasn't broken, only sprained) and my left baby toe (was broken and they couldn't do anything about it)
Y is for yummy food you ate today: just had a yummy peanut butter cookie :)
Z is for zoo animal: I'm more of an aquarium girl to be honest, but I do love the gorillas :)

Ok, back to being productive! Hopefully I can focus more now!

Oh, by the way, I'm thinking about buying a sewing machine. Anyone have any suggestions for an easy to use, durable, beginner's sewing machine?


2 comments :

Bobbi said...

Oooo...I'm so excited...I don't think I've ever had anyone take an Meme from my blog and give me credit...hehehe! Thanks new bloggy buddy! Sewing machines...I have a cheapo Singer...and it's a simple starter machine...REAL sewers (ha--uh, seamstresses) will tell you they aren't the best...and they aren't...but they are a good, durable beginner's and they have an awesome manuel with pictures! Rock on...show me what you make!!

Sara said...

ooooh, pictures! that sounds fantastic! i'll check them out, thanks!