Monday, March 2, 2009

Mission Accomplished

I don't have much time and I'm "borrowing" internet from the neighbors because my sister's isn't set up yet, but I wanted to post an update. The move went very smoothly!

The drive ended up taking 8 1/2 hours because we were following the moving truck and it couldn't go over 70 mph, but the ride went by pretty fast for the most part! We got to my sister and brother-in-law's new house around 4 pm on Friday and had everything unloaded off the truck by 5. We worked until about 10 that night and all day the next day, but they are all unpacked now. We just have some decorating to do and a few odds and ends to pick up.

Yesterday, around 3 pm, it started snowing here! I thought we left that at home for a week, but nooooooo, of course it followed us. The owners of the house they moved into said it has only snowed twice in the 25 years they have lived here and this morning there's about 6 inches on the ground! Figures, right?!

We have another busy day ahead of us today and I don't know when I'll have time to post again, but I'll try to soon!


No comments :