Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flags

Today is day two in the series of my favorite photos from our recent trip to Washington D.C. Yesterday, I shared my favorite family photos with you and, today, I am going to share my favorite flag photos with you.

You may be wondering why on Earth I took so many flag photos that they needed their own post! Well, as you might expect, there are a lot of flags in our nation's capital! In addition, I have to take a photograph that expresses a sense of motion for my photography course. All the flags waving in the wind seemed like a good place to experiment, so I took a lot of flag photos!

Without any further ado, here come the flags!

Flags surrounding the Washington Monument.





Those are my favorites! Please join me again tomorrow and I will share my favorite photos of monuments, memorials and buildings in Washington D.C.
Italic

No comments :