Monday, March 9, 2009

Family

Since most of my posts are usually first thing in the morning, you've probably noticed that I'm feeling a little bit lazy today. Despite my laziness, I have uploaded all the photos I took in D.C.! There are so many that I LOVE that there are just too many to put in one post, and I've decided to do a series of posts! Everyday day this week, I will post some of my favorite photos from my recent visit to my favorite city!

Since our whole trip was about moving my sister to Maryland, today I'm going to post my favorite photos of my family in D.C. Here we go:

I love that my sister and hubby get
along so well! Here they are being
silly seals at the Museum of
Natural History!
I like to be silly too!

My grandparents and sister
in front of the Washington Monument.
My beautiful sister!

My hubby and I :)

My hubby is so strong!! *hahaha*

My sister striking a pose!

My parents in front of the
Lincoln Memorial.
My Papa

The newlyweds!
Well, there you have it! Those are my favorite photos of my family in D.C. this past weekend. Stay tuned tomorrow for a post with my favorite flag photos from our visit!


No comments :