- Last Friday, we drove 8 1/2 hours from Massachusetts to Maryland, unpacked the whole moving truck and started putting things away.
- Saturday was organizing and unpacking.
- Sunday was mostly decorating.
- Monday had a few trips to Walmart, Home Depot etc.
- Tuesday was spent shopping for and hanging curtains.
- Wednesday more curtains.
- Yesterday was pretty laid back. Then last night, the hubby and I met his brother in Annapolis for a nice dinner! Today and tomorrow we're going sightseeing in D.C. which I'm soooooo excited about! I LOVE D.C.!! I plan on taking a ton of pictures!!
- Sunday we're driving back, so look for a post with lots of photos hopefully on Monday!
Friday, March 6, 2009
The past week has been a whirlwind and I haven't had much time to post, but I thought I ought to at least give you a re-cap. So, here's the past week in bullet points: