Friday, March 13, 2009

Details

Well, if you aren't sick of my photos of Washington D.C. yet, I'm calling today's post details. Basically, these were the photos I loved, which didn't fit into the categories family, flags, monuments, memorials & buildings, or Arlington Cemetery. If you are sick of the photos, well, relax, today is the last day in the series. ;)

Beautiful orchids on exhibit at the Museum of Natural History
You can't even believe how amazing this room
with all the orchids smelled!
Wheel of a popcorn cart

Stars on the World War II Memorial
Me (through my hubby's eyes)
The only cherry blossom bud in all of
D.C. even close to opening.
Ironically, it was at the cemetery.
Bagpiper
Old school Metropolitan Police car

Well, folks, that's the end of the series! Those are all my favorite photos from our two days in Washington D.C. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed being there and taking them!


No comments :