Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just being me

I love to dance and to let myself be completely
absorbed in the movement.

I love to be outside. Sunshine almost always
makes me smile and lifts my mood.

I love the smell of the ocean, the sound of the waves
crashing on the shore and the feel of the sand in my toes.

I love camping and sitting around a campfire.

My universe revolves around my family.

I love capturing a moment forever in a photograph.

I love helping other people and taking care
of the people I love.

I love being so comfortable with someone
that I can laugh, and let loose, and be silly.

I love pushing my limits and doing things
I'm not comfortable doing at first, and enjoying them!

I love babies and meeting a new soul for the very first time.
I love experiencing the world again through a child's eyes.



I do not need to find myself. This is who I am, who I have always been for that matter. I do not need a high paying, boring desk job that seems important to define me because that is not who I am. I do not need to find myself, I need to spend more time being true to myself. I can't tell you how many times I was told I could be anything I wanted to be. For the first time in my life, I understand what that really means. I do not have to find myself, I can be exactly who I am. That is what I want to be.

Please excuse my language, but DAMN it feels good to say that, and feel it, and believe it!

No comments :