Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Monuments, Memorials and Buildings

Today is day three in the series of my favorite photos from our recent trip to Washington D.C. If you haven't already, you should check out my favorite family and flag photos!

Today, I am going to share my favorite photos of monuments, memorials and buildings! The architecture in D.C. is both stunning and moving, and I found myself just clicking away. My camera certainly got a workout on this trip!

Union Station
Washington Monument
Steps to the Lincoln Memorial
The Lincoln Memorial...my favorite! :)
Wall at the Korean War Veterans Memorial
Lincoln Memorial
Man at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Jefferson Memorial
Jefferson Memorial again
Steps of the Jefferson Memorial
Part of the Christopher Columbus Memorial
Fountain outside Union Station
Another part of the Columbus Memorial Fountain

The Memorial Amphitheater at Arlington National Cemetery

The National Mall with the Capitol in the background
And last, by not least, the White House, of course!

BEAUTIFUL city isn't it?! Come back tomorrow to see my photos from Arlington Cemetery.


No comments :