Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday

*UPDATE* I scheduled this last night to post this morning. Since then, MckMama has had to take her youngest son to the hospital. I'm assuming that she probably won't have a Not Me! Monday post this week, but their little boy is very sick. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.

***********************************************************



Welcome back to "Not Me!" Monday! started by MckMama, where anyone who wants to participate can be brutally honest and live to tell about it. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. I promise, they're hilarious and you won't regret it. In fact, you may find yourself sitting at the computer most of the day today...I mean, not that I have ever actually done that, but it could happen!

Anyway, Tuesday, I actually went golfing with my hubby for the first time on a real golf course! Despite doing really well for the most part, I absolutely did not do this crazy thing with my foot because I was swinging so hard. And there is no way there is photographic proof of said crazy foot move!

And definitely not from 2 different angles!!

Look at that non-existent balance!

I most certainly did not squeal like a little girl when I got my first email from a new reader last week!! And being the completely unemotional person that I am, I didn't shed a few tears writing the story of how my husband and I started dating. And I absolutely did not laugh hysterically at the picture I found of us from Prom our sophomore year in high school! Nope, not me!!

(Definitely not posting it again because
I still think the picture is hilarious.)

My hubby and I definitely haven't been sleeping on just a mattress on the floor for almost 2 years now. And we totally didn't go to 4 different furniture stores last week trying to find a new bedroom set and still weren't able to find something I we like. We're much more decisive than that!

Finally, I don't have my very first GIVEAWAY in the works for my blog! I'm not completely and utterly excited about it either. And if I did have a GIVEAWAY coming up, you definitely shouldn't check back this week to get in on it because it definitely won't be worth it! *wink* *wink*

Happy Not Me'ing everyone! :)


No comments :